Thursday, June 20, 2013

Library Books Readathon

So, after my mediocre performance in the last readathon, I need to prove myself with another one, right?

Right.

Starting tomorrow, I'll be participating in the Library Books Readathon hosted by Rachael at Rachael Turns Pages:


I am planning on reading my library books first: The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin, and a couple of F. Scott Fitzgerald books I got out of the school library while I was writing a paper about his short story "Babylon Revisited." However, I'm already halfway through The Happiness Project and it might not take me that long to get through the others. And then, I might have other things to read for my classes that start on Monday. Depending on how things go, I might turn to some of the books I own (or just use it as an excuse to get more books out of the library...).

I'm looking forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for joining. Good Luck with Your Goals. I'm not a big fan of Fitzgerald since I had to read Gatsby for school.

    ReplyDelete