Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Bout of Books: Day 2


Books read today: The Da Vinci Code, Marie Antoinette
Books finished: Marie Antoinette

12:45 pm: I've been busy making a pie this morning, but I have gotten some time to read The Da Vinci Code. It's starting to take over my reading, I admit, but I would like to finish Marie Antoinette today, so I'd better get on that.

Later: I finished Marie Antoinette! I spent the rest of my time on DVC, which has become rather too exciting to put down. Still not a particularly amazing reading day, but pretty good! I'm planning on doing a challenge tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. What kind of a pie are you making? In the last few days, I've been picking blackberries and crabapples. I haven't made a pie, but this summer I've made apricot jam, plum jam, and crabapple butter.

    (what a non-bookish comment!) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lime pie, actually! Not very traditional. ;) All that sounds lovely! I've never tried making jam. Someday when I have a bigger house, a bigger kitchen, and a bigger budget, I'd like to learn to can and then make a bunch of things like that!

      Delete
    2. Everything you guys made sounds awesome! I made a country peach pie the other day, but then I gave in to the Autumn fever and made a pumpkin roll, cookies, and doughnut holes. :)

      Delete
  2. The Da Vinci Code is one of those books that just draws you in, isn't it? I'm glad you got a chance to finish your other read, too (and make a delicious pie!). Enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete