Thursday, August 21, 2014

Bout of Books: Day 3


Books read today: The Da Vinci Code
All books finished: Marie Antoinette

Well, I failed in doing a challenge today, mainly because I got pretty wrapped up in The Da Vinci Code. (Don't worry, I wasn't surprised. I figured when I started it that it would be unputdownable.) I was planning on finishing it yesterday, and I definitely could have, but finally I decided not to. It was kind of depressing me. But I think I only have about 60 pages left, so I should be able to finish it tomorrow without a problem.

I do have a lot of plans for tomorrow, though, so I may not be able to get much reading done. We'll see!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I noticed you're in the classics club! So am I!
    http://youmeandacupofteablog.blogspot.com/2014/08/bout-of-books-day-3.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, Classics Club! I see you're reading Our Mutual Friend...that's on my CC list! :) I hope you enjoy it!

      Delete
    2. Thanks! It is really quite good! I'm getting to the end and things are kind of starting to build up for the climax. Sure classics aren't always as exciting as modern novels but I'm pretty excited about finding out how it's going to include. :)

      Delete